Free Korean Language Courses
Some volunteer groups and civic organizations, especially those dealing with migrant laborers, offer free Korean classes.
Seoul Global Center
Migrant Worker's Welfare Society in Korea
Korea Migrant;s Center
The Migrant Worker's Welfare Society in Korea offers free Korean classes to help migrant workers better adjust to Korean society
- Divided into two semesters
- Offers preparatory, elementary, intermediate and advanced classes
- Classes meet every Sunday for two hours
Korea Foundation Volunteer Network
Korea Foundation Volunteer Network provides Korean language classes to help foreign residents in Korea more easily adjust to the country and better experience Korean culture.
- Classes divided into four levels
- Classes held every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
With Migrants holds classes on Korean language and computer skills, in order to help migrant workers to better adjust to living in Korea.
- Must be a foreign laborer to join. Classes are Saturday and Sunday.
- Tuition is 10,000 won, while text books are 15,000 won
Local District Offices
The district offices of Nowon-gu, Eunpyeonggu, Yangcheon-gu, Guro-gu, Gangdong-gu, Seongbuk-gu, Yongsan-gu and Jongno-gu offer Korean classes for resident foreigners.
Days and times differ from district to district.